Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Greetings on this cold fall day

Hi. Well, I decided it was time to try and get out in the main stream of things. I've been trying to find a place where I could blog among the 'bretheren' so to speak, and nothing seems to exist, so I've started my own little world. I don't figure on there being too many comments, so oh well...so much for interacting with the world.
Anyway, I'm a writer, that's what I do....(it's what I live for! grin) and I'm a big movie fan, my family watches lots of movies (we don't watch tv!!! ugh) and so I tend to quote them quite a bit. This morning I was trying to write for my novel that I'm doing for the nanowrimo thing, and I'd hit a wall....and it was 'there's a wall there'...grin. I've been all over the place this morning, trying to avoid the writing, but there's nothing for it. Got to get to the job. Sooooo Hello world. Here's my thoughts, and I know not everyone is gonna like them.
Aren't I glad I live in a free country, home of the brave??? ;)

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...