Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Musings from an LDS writing mom

Hi Everyone!! I thought I would leave a message for Thanksgiving! What a week. I've been looking forward to this, and I am not sure why! But, what a wonderful season, and It all starts tomorrow! Anyway, We are all prepped, and I hope you all are too. What a wonderful thing, a day solely to express thanks for all the many blessings we have each day. I am so very thankful for my husband and my children and the home we have to live in. The opportunities that come our way, and the many things we are able to take part in. I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day with lots of food, fun and family. If you don't have family, I hope you have friends.
Take care! ;)

1 comment:

G. Parker said...

Sorry about that! I wasn't even thinking. LDS stands for Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Greetings and hope you had a wonderful holiday season. How old are your children, if you feel like sharing? Mine range in age from 17 (twins) to 9, and there are 7 of them. (sigh) We had a wonderful Christmas, and hope that 2005 is a better year for everyone. I've been very busy writing, so I haven't written as much here as I hoped to. I'm meaning to do better!!! Have a good one!

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...