Thursday, November 18, 2004

touchy people

I tell ya...some people can be sooo touchy sometimes. I thought perhaps I was somewhat touchy, but I found someone else yesterday who was even more touchy!!! I found a site I wanted to join when I was meandering instead of writing (sigh) and they had closed registration. I sent them an email bewailing my fate and saying I hoped they liked their private world. She didn't find it amusing. I still don't quite understand why she was so offended. She even went so far as to say she was glad because obviously I was not a christian!! Man...some people sure get burs up their but. I guess it's a good thing I didn't get registered, I probably would have offended someone on the site after a while! Not Christian??? Some peoples children...
sigh. Well...day two...I'm beginning to wonder if this is going to become journal entries...(grin) I hope they are more thoughtful than that.. got to go to visiting teaching now!! Have a good one.
;)

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...