Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's January already! 2006! that was a year I didn't think I'd ever see. I grew up on science fiction, and this was the year sci fi was made of!!! Wild. I also can't believe how fast Christmas went. We have had the most unusual weather for us...rain!! Snow in the mountains, but rain here! Our Christmas was like California - brown! I couldn't believe how warm it was. Oh well...at least we still got moisture.
Now it's onto the new. I'm not one for making resolutions - I'm trying to make goals, so I have a new goal - however not so very new, but more determined. I am going to be published before the end of the year. I hope your goals work well for you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

From one LDS writing Mom to another, good going! I found your blog on a search and I hope you don't mind that I've put a link to your blog from mine.

Keep up the good writing!

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...