Friday, February 10, 2006

yeah Olympics!

I'm a little excited, can you tell? I love the Olympics. I'm not sure exactly why - it always catches my heart strings when I hear them playing someone's national anthem and the athlete is up there crying. Of course I feel a little stronger when it's one of ours! (grin)
But I feel like it draws the world a little closer together for a short time. It brings world peace a little closer to reality - even though those who really need a lesson aren't participating and never will. Oh well...the world still turns and life goes on. I hope everyone enjoys February this year as much as I will!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...