Thursday, February 22, 2007

Alas, Alas, my Valentine...



How did I let Valentines Day go by without writing??? I know...I was busy. Sigh. It was a LONG week. Our Valentines was nice, my wonderful hubby brought me balloons and a stuffed bear and rose petals...sigh. HE does spoil me. ;) Our date was on Saturday, we went to my son's school Lovers Feast. He is in the music department, and they put this on every year. This is the 25th year, so it was supposed to be even more special...go figure. I've wanted to go for several years, but we've never made it and I never so much as hinted to my love that I wanted to go...he is now smacking his head against the table asking why he bothered to try...grin.
It was sooo much fun. I love just about everything medival, and that's what they did. The students did a terrific job singing and acting. I would definitely go again, which in fact we probably will, same son is supposed to be in it again next year...
If the pictures had turned out good, I would have posted one, but alas, that shall have to wait until next year too.
I'm just so proud of my little boy...all growing up...snif
So, since I didn't have a good one of that, I have the one where he went to one of the High School Valentine Dances. He's wearing his dad's suit from right after we got married, (although you can't see it) and the over coat he wore on his mission...sigh. I can't believe he can fit his dads clothes!! Anyway...doesn't he look handsome? I think so...

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...