Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ahoy Ye Land Lubbers!

Okay...I have to say that I've seen the movie now, and I like it. Probably not as well as the first one, but definitely better than the second one. If you are totally clueless as to what I'm talking about, I'm talking about Pirates of the Caribbean - At Worlds End.

First, we have to mention its LONG. I mean, probably as long as Lord of the Rings...sigh. Take a big bag of popcorn and buy the refillable drink...

Then, I have to mention that Orlando Bloom actually looks better at the end of this movie than he does in the first one...way to go. The rest of the characters are actually themselves, which is nice - especially Jack - He is finally back to the way we like him in the first one.

Anyway - there has been lots of people that say it's too long...it's full of lots of plot lines, so it's a little too full of itself, but I like it. I think you will too...it really makes you want to go visit the beach. I'm really missing it now...

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...