Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Life in the Slow Lane

Okay...I'm pretty sure of it now. There are only two kinds of seasons in Utah. The winter season and the road construction season. I would almost bet that every road in our little town has some kind of road work going on!

And then today, there was somekind of accident on the highway, and it took forever to get my son to work and back again! sigh. At least I know all the little by ways to get around stuff.

But it sure isn't life in the fast lane around here...

1 comment:

Karen E. Hoover said...

Years ago there was a sign posted at work that said "Welcome to Utah! The Construction State!" The sad part is you're right.

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...