Monday, June 04, 2007

Summer Days of Pain

Well...my son likes to call Summer the 'time of torture'. This, because that is when we have a large garden, and everyone has to contribute to the care and weeding of it. (as well as the planting, etc.)

We got on his case for it, but I can see his point. We spend the winter in the house watching movies, reading books, and generally working on the house. It's much more laid back that summer work, and much cooler.

Now he has to be outside in the 90+ temp and pull weeds, and plant seeds, and spray his brothers with the hose...

Such torture. I'm watching it right now...sigh. Anyone want a teenager?

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...