Wednesday, July 11, 2007

There's got to be a better way...

Okay, while that statement is true, I just don't know what it is. Perhaps I could try like my son and just go with no sleep at all, but I don't think I'd function much better. If I just got a good nights sleep...I would be a whole new person! sigh.

I made some goals yesterday as I realized that I was letting this summer slip through my hands. I've been given an opportunity to use my time wisely, and it's not happening. Soo...

I'm going to submit at least one article today and prepare a manuscript for submission this week. How does that sound? Then I'm going to write every day (more than just this blog) and edit some as well. I have loads of time that I could be using more effectively, and that is what needs to be done...
Oh and somewhere in there I need to paint, do laundry, shuttle children back and forth and sleep.

Does anyone have a time turner handy? My son is going to get to see Harry Potter tonight, and my daughter can hardly wait. Did I mention she's 20? Some people never out grow excitement.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...