Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Someone Put Me Out of my Misery!

Okay...sometime between my visiting teaching and going to Curves with my daughter, I got sick. I didn't feel it really until I started the routine at Curves, but by the time I went around once, I was ready to quit and go home. I ached all over, my stomach hurt and just generally felt lousy. By the time I got home, all I wanted to do was lay down. And all of my sons were supposed to go to a Court of Honor last night!! I missed it! I'm so mad. Thankfully, I think one of my sons took pictures. Anyway...didn't get any writing done, finished the book I was reading, ate some Top Ramen which didn't taste good and went to bed. I was ROASTING! ugh. Today I'm freezing. There's got to be a happy medium somewhere. And I didn't get any writing done yesterday - other than my blog...sigh. Maybe I can pound stuff out while I'm siting here vegetating...
Have I mentioned what a wonderful hubby I have? He's staying home and taking care of me today...sigh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. I hope you feel better soon. Sounds like you've got that creepin' crud that's been going around. That's never a good thing.

Sweet hubby taking care of you. That rocks.

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...