Friday, December 28, 2007

It's Over???

Well...sorry to have been quiet, but I don't generally get on the computer when my family is all home and things have been busy. We survived Christmas without killing any cats, although it's been close. I wanted to send them outside last night, but hubby kept them in. They had even pooped in our room yesterday...ARGH!

Christmas was wonderful, I loved Christmas eve with the snow! sigh. The day after Christmas we went to see National Treasure, Book of Secrets, and it was great fun. I would recommend it to anyone who has seen the first one -- however, I must say that it wasn't quite as good as the first one, some things were just a bit obvious. The characters were great though, and there was some good chase scenes.

Yesterday we ventured to the returning world, and found my hubbies, but not mine. sigh...so now we get to go back and figure out what I want to purchase.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas and look forward to a Great New Year!

1 comment:

Craig Smith said...

Cats are nice to have around but they can be bit of nuisance sometimes! Sounds like you had a good christmas. Have a great new year too!

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...