Monday, December 10, 2007

Music of the Season!

wow. Last night we went to a stake music performance that my hubby and daughter were singing in. Everyone did so well!! I was totally astounded at the talent and the degree of skill. It was great fun because they had a sing along with the Hallelujah chorus, and I was able to hit all the notes! sigh. Of course I didn't have a voice after...grin. That's why I'm not in the choir anymore.

But anyway, I can't believe it's the 10th already. Christmas is just around the corner, and I am not ready! I still don't have all the decorations up, although I'm not terribly worried about that. The trees are up and decorated, so that's the biggest thing. I love the snow, I love the music, and I'm loving the season this year. I hope everyone else is too!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gaynell, I haven't been by in awhile, so swamped with everything. How fun that you were able to hear your husband and daughter participate in such a wonderful thing. Merry Christmas, my friend!

Shellie said...

I love the Hallelujah Chorus! How fun your stake did it. I'm not very ready yet either, but I decided to KISS this year. Having fun!

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...