Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Well, I hope everyone had a fun New Years Eve! We sure did. We played games, ate enough to make us all sick, watched a movie and toasted in the new year with sparkling apple juice. We lit our luminarios because we didn't do it on Christmas Eve, and that was fun. It was a whole 10 degrees last night, going down into the negative if you were in the wind...ugh!! Cold night. I guess I was glad the cats were in...maybe.

Anyway, it's a wonderful new year, the day is a gorgeous blue sky and we have our whole lives ahead of us! Who could ask for more?

Well...my hubby would like to win the Publishers Clearing house, but that's another matter...grin.

I wish you all the best for the new year!!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...