Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The New Look

As you can tell, I got a new template yesterday. It was much easier than I expected it to be, and I just love tiger lilies! (Actually, I was informed they are day lilies, but you know...lol)

I didn't mind the template too much that I had before, I was just ready for something different. Sandra gave me the idea, Thanks Sandra!! This template just makes me feel...alive. So, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I've lost my links to the LDS blog ring, and hopefully I'll get those soon. If I could remember my password, that would help...anyone see my brain recently??

I was so frustrated by the time my hubby came home last night. We got a new computer in February, (and it's gorgeous!) and saved all the old documents. ONly...when we restored stuff, some of our back ups were not complete. Like our financial records... sigh. Anyway, I thought I would enter last months stuff and get us up to speed. Only to find out when he got home that we had already done that... Like I said, I'm really missing my brain and would appreciate it if someone could tell me where they've seen it last...

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...