Wednesday, June 18, 2008

They're Gone!

I'm not sure if I'm excited or not. My three oldest still at home, left this morning for a three day Single Young Adult camping trip up at Bear Lake. It's going to be REALLY quiet without them. I'm hoping they have loads of fun, make new friends, and don't get burned within an inch of their lives...sigh.

I didn't hover over them this time. I didn't pack a single thing. If they don't have it, it's their own doing. I have to remind myself that they are old enough to know what they need and what to do. right???

Anyway, so now it's just the three youngest and my hubby and me. I'm thinking it's going to be much simpler in some ways, more frustrating in others -- because those little boys LOVE playing with their older brother, especially the video games. I just aren't as good as he is...grin.

Hope everyone else is having a great month. I can't believe June is over half gone already...and no painting worth speaking of! ARGH. Okay...I'm going to knuckle down today and get some work done. I won't have as many distractions, right???...right.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...