Saturday, October 11, 2008

Coming up on 300...

I really never thought I'd get this far. When I started blogging I wasn't sure how long I'd be doing it -- I wasn't even sure how the blogging thing would hit the public. I've blogged on other places before I found blogger. Now I'm looking at 300 posts, and it amazes me.

I figured for my 300 celebration, I'd refrain from doing 300 of something, because that would simply take forever...lol. So I will highlight throughout the next couple of weeks the blogs that I admire. I'll try to hit 30 of them, but we'll see how time goes...

I also thought I'd do a contest, but since I still haven't got the prize to my last contest winner (not the book tour), I think we'll hold off on that. sigh.

Have a good one...

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...