Tuesday, February 17, 2009

1 Nephi 5


1 Nephi 5: 20 "And it came to pass that thus far I and my father had kept the commandments wherewith the Lord had commanded us."

I was scanning through the scriptures to see what would be good for today's thought when this one popped out at me. This is kind of a "I followed what my father taught me and did the right thing."

It reminded me of Joshua and "As for me and my house, we will follow the Lord."

I would wish for our children to follow this thought. I would hope that they would keep the commandments as their father and I try to. I would hope that they would have a desire to do this so that we can be an eternal family.

I hope that we can teach them to want this...every day of their lives.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...