Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Life Gets in The Way...

I make a commitment to write every day -- and my job gets crazy. I make the commitment to do a blog on the scriptures every week, and I made it two -- I think. sigh.

I know it happens all the time, to everyone of us, but it's still frustrating. I feel that I've let those few that read and support me down, and I want to let you know I appreciate your support. I really am alive and I will be doing better.

May is a wonderful month, full of tulips and flowers and long grass...lol

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I once wrote a story, You Don't Have to Scrapbook to get to Heaven--I'm learning the same thing applies to blogging. Have a great day!

G. Parker said...

grin. I like it! Thanks for stopping by! ;)

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...