Friday, July 03, 2009

Kind of Funny...

I got a newsletter in my email today...it was the one I used to blog for, the yourldsneighborhood one. Kind of funny...it brought back memories of the frantic searching for subjects for my blog twice a week...I kind of miss it, but mostly not. Probably doesn't make any sense, but that's the way my mind has been the past couple of weeks. I've been avoiding writing, perhaps, but I needed a break. I'm still not ready to really get back into it, thought I've written more in my blogs this past week than I have for a couple of months.
I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July, one that makes you remember why you are here and part of this great nation.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...