Friday, September 03, 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's driving we will go...

Well...I didn't realize how long it's been since I posted.  Life has been absolutely nuts this past month.  We drove to California twice...once to southern Cal and once to northern.  We just can't get enough, ya know???  sigh.  The trip south was a funeral...sad and fun at the same time.  We never get to see my hubbies family there.  The trip north was fun, my uncle turned 90!!  He is really amazing.  I hope I have some of his genes...lol  I took the camera, but did I take any pictures??? NO.  I couldn't believe it.  I left the camera on my bed while we went to the party.  sigh.  So, I took some with my phone and we'll see if I can get them to send so I can post them later.  Now we just found out the hubby of one of his cousins we just met died in his sleep.  wow.
We might be heading back to California...
sigh.
In between that, we had a baby shower for my daughter, (which was fun) and a double wedding shower for my niece and nephew's fiance, which was hilarious.  Good times, I tell ya.  And work started back up...so like I said, crazy month.  I'm still trying to finish my earth oven...it's just slow going with everything else.  I'm determined to have it finished by Monday so we can make pizza for Labor Day!!!  We'll see how it goes...
;)

1 comment:

Paula said...

I love your blog!

Have a nice time!
Paula

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...