Friday, October 08, 2010

Fall Colors


Fall is my favorite time of year, hands down.  I guess spring is in there too, followed by winter, but fall takes the prize.  I think the colors are just amazing and every year I try to get my family to go driving with me.  Last year we didn't make it, but this year I was determined.

Amazingly enough, by conference weekend (which is usually when we go) we still had leaves!  After conference was over we went driving up Lambs Canyon.  It was sooo gorgeous.  I couldn't believe the yellows.  On the way home we drove through East Canyon which had some pretty reds.  sigh.

It was a wonderful afternoon and I got my leaf fix for the year.  Fortunately, our big maple out front hasn't turned yet, so I still have that treat in store.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...