Friday, November 05, 2010

The Wait is Finally Over! And other news...

Okay...I've been a little lax in my postings...mainly because it's November and Nano time again - but there has been soooo much going on!

First - my granddaughter looked soooo cute in her little ladybug costume!  Mom had to come show her off on Halloween before heading to a party.  I just had to take pictures, ya know?  Don't you think she's just cute as a bug? lol

Then - we've been waiting for almost 2 weeks for my son to get his mission call.  It finally came yesterday!!  Party!!  So, he's going to....

The Carlsbad California mission!!  Way to go son!!  His cousin was there that had gone to California and had been the only one to guess California as a mission, so he won the big prize...lol  A lot of shrimp!

Anyway - life is just starting to get crazy - but it's been great.  Especially the leaves!  Our big tree has finally turned colors and is just starting to drop.  I'll have to take my annual photo of it and post it later...
But for now - I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...
Can you hear the song now??

1 comment:

kbrebes said...

Cardiff by the Sea is a small town near Carlsbad and I lived there for a year during the 6th grade. It's gorgeous! Big Congrats!

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...