Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Spring Break...

Guess what??  I'm pregnant!!!

NOT! lol

That's about as silly as I get on April fools...I can never remember to pull of anything crazy. 

Well...how um, un-exciting can it get?? lol  Hey, I'm just enjoying not having to go anywhere and be doing anything.  Today's list??  Find out how much synthetic oil changes are and get the grocery shopping done.  Then I get to babysit my girls!!  ;)  Life as a grandma is so tough, let me tell ya.
Last night we went to see the new Hobbit movie.  sigh.  I'm sorry folks, but I didn't like it as well as the first one.  Just sayin'.  And where they left it???  Seriously??  sigh.



Anyway - spring in Utah continues to be the 'guess what the weather is going to be' in 5 minutes.  ;)  One of our neighbors who teaches school and is off during this time was mentioning to me on Sunday that she was not excited about having it rain or snow on spring break.  Then she reminded herself how she sooo much would like to stay home some days when it's raining or snowing and curl up in a chair with a book.  This time she can!  lol
I like that mentality...  ;)
So...off to figure out a menu for the next 2 weeks.  Happy April Fools!  ;)

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...