Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Happy Day!

Hey everyone - It's Tuesday!  It's not crazy wind anymore, and the sun is shining!  Got to be a reason to smile, right?

Well, it's also Cupcake day (if you live in Canada.) So, since we don't live in Canada, does that mean we can't celebrate??  NO!  So...just get your cupcake on and enjoy.  ;)  I'm going to see if I can figure out a no sugar healthy variety, lol.

It's also Single tasking day.  Who does that???  I'm not sure that anyone can do that anymore - so challenge for the day:  Can you do ONE thing without thinking about doing something else at the same time??
I don't know....

Well - have an awesome day!  You deserve it.  ;)

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...