Friday, February 13, 2015

It's Friday again!!

And a three day weekend, to boot.  Wow!  Let's all stand and wave our hands in the air like we just don't care!  lol.  (well...we don't, right?)

Anyway, there's lots today, so I'll try not to be too wordy.  ;)

It's Blame Someone Else Day - so if you have a sibling, you've got that handled.  ;)  If you have children, that's totally handled - and if you're married, hey - what can I say?  There's no reason you should have to take the blame for anything today.  ;)

We have Get A Different Name Day...hm.  Did you hear about the guy in Sweden (I think it was Sweden) who wants to change his name to Super Hero?  Seriously. He claims it's your right as an adult to change your name to whatever you want.  The courts seem to think it's not a very Christian name.  Go figure.  Some of the names I've seen....right...

Madly In Love With ME Day, lol.  I guess that's for the Narcissist in all of us - and the day before Valentines.  ;)  I hope we all at least LIKE ourselves.  If not, you need to work on it, buddy.  You're all awesome!!

And last - (could be sort of least, lol)  World Radio Day.  I guess it's a good thing, radio.  I kind of like listening to it, have listened to it since I was like 8 or 9.  ("Sitting on the dock of the bay, listening to the waves roll in...")  World Radio day kind of reminds me of Transformers though - "only way to communicate with the world is morse code"  Radio's better than morse code though, so perhaps that doesn't even relate.  Hm..  stretching it here, so I'll stop.  ;)

I hope all of you have great plans for the weekend, (Valentines Day or not) and relax!  Have Fun!!

♥    ♥    ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...