Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Night Shift, baby!

It's Wednesday!!  hey gang - it's the halfway mark to Friday and what a day!  It's promising to be a gorgeous one.  ;)

Today we have just one thing....
National Nighshift Workers Day! Woohoo for those that like to live the opposite life.  ;)  This would be my son...he works 6pm to 6 am three and a half days a week.  ugh.  I don't know how he does it, but he's been doing it for almost 3 years.  Know anyone who works graves?  Remember the movie from back when called Night Shift?

It starred Henry Winkler and Michael Keaton.  I never saw it, and I wouldn't recommend it to those of the lesser wild side, lol.  But I remember when it came out it was supposed to be sooo funny.  yeah....I liked some of his other movies.  Like Mr. Mom and such...

Oh well....let's leave the slime where it belongs, lol.

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...