Monday, June 29, 2015

Waffle Iron Day...Really??

It's 100 degrees outside, and they're saying it's National Waffle Iron Day.  Sorry folks....isn't happening at my house...though I was somewhat tempted, I do like waffles.  ;)

We've been working like crazy to try and get the silly kitchen finished!!!  sigh.  It's been one thing after another...today we thought we were putting the sink in, and discovered the tile didn't stick to the formica...sigh.  We were half afraid they wouldn't, but you can always try, right?
So it's peel the formica off and try again...At least the paneling is looking good!
I'll take a photo tomorrow when I'm feeling a little less fried..lol
Have a good one.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...