Friday, August 14, 2015

Busy weekend...sigh

Well, it's by my own choice, but this weekend is going to be crazy...
First we have the Layton FEST again tonight, and I'm hoping it doesn't get rained out again!  ;)  
Tomorrow is the Ogden Valley Balloon and Arts festival up in Eden, that should be fun, but I don't know that I want to stay all day...and then Monday I'm back to work.
sigh.
The summer is just not long enough - even though I like my job, ya know?
So, a couple of crazy holidays, and I'll let you go enjoy your weekend.  ;)

Today is National Navajo Code Talkers Day.  They were pretty awesome, and I haven't had a chance to see that movie they made about them.  Let me know if you have and what you thought.  ;)  I read the synopsis and it sounds a little too sad for me... :(

V-J Day!  I thought it was interesting on the news how they said the Japanese prime minister didn't come out and apologize for WWII...what do they expect?  Did Germany apologize?  I don't think so...who ever apologizes for starting a war?  I thought that was the weirdest statement.  I think Japan has paid a long time for that war.

Worldwide Art Day!  Hey Hey Hey!  That would be me, lol.  It's been fun this week, I've been painting up a storm.  I don't know that I've ever painted this much in one summer, and it's been really fun.
I'll post the photos on my art blog...  but here's one that I really liked...

Well...got to go.  Have a good one!!  ;)

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...