Tuesday, October 13, 2015

That's was Awesome!!

okay so - today is only one thing I'm going to mention...
National Day for Failure!  Isn't that the strangest day to celebrate??  And what's funny, is I failed to get it up on the actual day! So....I failed!  lol  and you know what??  that means I'm awesome, right??  Anyone seen the movie Meet the Robinsons?  It's full of all sorts of positive phrases like "Keep moving forward" and the like.  At one point Louis, (the main character) has failed to fix an invention that the family is attempting to use for dinner.  Instead of everyone consoling him, they praise him for an outstanding failure.  "From failure you learn, success not so much."
If you take nothing else away from this blog today - please remember that failure doesn't mean the end of the world.  We all fail at one thing or another.  We aren't perfect.  We can only keep trying and see if we can improve one step at a time.
You're awesome!!  Did you have a failure today you want to share?  I'd love to hear I'm not the only one.  :)

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...