Wednesday, November 25, 2015

It's Wednesday! The day before the chaos...

So...I forgot to mention that yesterday was Brownielocks day!!  Brownielocks is the site where I get most of my wacky holidays from.  :)  You might have noticed the little add to the right...I'm hoping you have...anyway, it's a fun site filled with TONS of information.  :)

Now that we've covered that...Guess what??  I've reached 53,000 words!  I still have like what, four or five more days to go, and I've totally already made Nano!  Man, it's nice when you're already in the habit of writing every day.  :)  I told my hubby, I don't know that I'll do this anymore.  I have managed to make the habit that I wanted, so no more crazy Novembers.  I guess we'll see.  The story isn't finished, and so I'm hoping to get that done before the end of the month.  Should work...

We are supposed to get snow today.  Who knows.  My hubby says I'm too skeptical, but hey, we've been supposed to get snow twice so far and it hasn't happened, so I'm not holding my breath.  Ya know?  We'll see how this evening goes...

Today is my families traditional waffle dinner!  I don't know when we started it or why, but we've been doing waffles for the night before thanksgiving dinner for ages.  We usually do fruit topping and whipped topping and it's allll so yummy.  I totally forgot about whipped topping when I was shopping yesterday, I was only thinking about pie.  Guess I need to go to the store...again...sigh.  :)

How about you?  Are you already for the big day of feasting and family?  It's supposed to be the last one for my extended family.  They all think we are getting too big.  What's too big??  Just because a simple gathering with all the grandchildren makes it around 60 to 70... I mean, what's with that?  lol.  Everyone says rent a church, but we like my sister's house, and it holds everyone just fine.  It just puts all the work on her though, which isn't entirely fair. In addition to the house with tables and chairs, she provides the turkey and potatoes and we bring everything else.  We're usually over the night before setting everything up...guess I need to find out what time they're doing that so I can help.  My one daughter could come...the other is working at Kneaders...so everyone remember that you have to pick up all your orders tonight...they aren't open tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...