Thursday, January 07, 2016

It's Thursday and Foggy!!!

Crazy weather around here...could never tell it was winter.  Right?  
Well, today we have some fun stuff. 

Harlem Globetrotter's Day Anyone remember the Harlem Globetrotters?  One of the members that played in the 60's, and 70's died the other day and my kids were like, what's the globetrotters?  We had to explain how awesome they were.  Here is a video with them making these impossible shots and breaking records for the Guinness world records.




I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore Day - I guess if you are fed up with anything, this is your day.  Tell the world!  &#X1f60a


National Bobblehead Dayproof that silly is always in style and has been for some time.  &#X1f60a

www.bobbleheadhall.com
When it opens in 2016, the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum will be a high-quality museum with the world’s largest collection of bobbleheads and will ...

National Tempura Day- like Japanese food?  Or anything Tempura?  I had no idea that tempura was a way of cooking, I thought it was just the item, you know, tempura chicken, or tempura beef.  Apparently it was introduced to the Japanese by a Portuguese priest...go figure.  Now you know, lol

I guess I didn't have any takers on the bird sounds quiz...oh well.  Too bad...here is the card I made for this year...
Hope you have an awesome day!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...