Monday, April 11, 2016

It's Monday and I get to party!!!

It's Monday!  And that's a good thing...it's a new week, feeling more like spring...and I get to see my granddaughter today that I haven't seen since she was 2, (she's 5!) so we're excited!!!  &#X1f60a
Hope you all had a great weekend.

Don't have a lot of time this morning, so I'll not be as verbose as I tend to be, lol.  There are a couple of fun things to share today...


Barbershop Quartet Day - kind of fun if you like barbershop quartets.  My favorites are the ones from the Music Man...fun stuff.



International "Louie Louie" Day - I don't know why this would be an international day, but who cares.  Have fun with memories (for those of you who remember the original song...lol) 



National Pet Day - does that mean we have to be kind to our pets or can't dream of killing them in the middle of the night when they start barking??  oh well...I'm really just not a dog person.  Cats don't usually wake you up in the middle of the night...(unless they're my sons cat who sleeps on his face...)

National Teach Children To Save Day - this would be good...hopefully more of you are better at this than we were.  We're still trying to teach our adult children to SAVE....sigh.

Submarine Day
- Apparently on this day in 1900, the first modern commissioned submarine was done.  Those kidos who liked Jules Vernes 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea would very much appreciate that!! &#X1f60a


and finally...National Cheese fondue Day...which if we hadn't already planned dinner, we would sooo be having because my family LOVES fondue.  sigh.  It's like a feeding frenzy...


Well...everyone have a great day!!


No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...