Monday, April 25, 2016

Monday Monday....

la la, la la la la la, na na, (sing with me now...)... little nostalgia for all of you who remember this song...1967!!   lol


Well..  I hope everyone had an excellent weekend!  We had a partially productive one - discovered that the hallway bathroom faucet has been leaking into the cabinet and we had to throw it out and get a new one...which involves tile and stuff.  nothing trivial, lol.  And we're trying to make the room downstairs ready for my son and wife to move in (for a SHORT time) so, nothing stressful going on this week.  You??  Hope it's going to be an awesome one!  Today just a couple of things...


Eeyore's Birthday Day - This would be one of my moms favorite days - she was a big Winney the Pooh fan before it was popular.  I remember my sister commenting on how everyone was suddenly into the winney the pooh books after she was married and she'd say, "What's the big deal? I've known about these since I was a kid!"  We all knew the stories of Christopher Robin...all of us have our favorite character.  Winnie the Pooh is mine. 



International Marconi Day - Well...if you like radio, then today is the day to celebrate the birth of it's inventor.  Guglielmo Marconi, was born on April 25, 1874. There's a bit of controversy as to if he was really the inventor of radio...you decide, lol. 


World Penguin Day - and for those of you who love the little strange non winged birds, here's your day.   I like the Alex Boye video of Happy he did at the Aquarium, and the little penguins waddling around...  so I'm posting it here for your enjoyment.  



And...just to do a shout out...Alex Boye is doing small town concerts for Utah, because he loves us!  lol  And so, WEDNESDAY he is doing a concert at Davis High!!  I'm sooo stoked!  Anyway - if you want tickets, here's the place     http://www.ticketor.com/alexboye/
 

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...