Thursday, June 02, 2016

So, if April Showers bring May flowers...what is June??

Shouldn't there be a little rhyme for June?  It seems to be the month everyone thinks of school getting out...summer starting...no big holidays, right?  Well, there is D Day, but I'm not sure anyone thinks of it as something to remember.  Just in case you didn't know...it's June 6th.

but for today...there are just a couple of things I wanted to share from Brownielocks...

National Bubba Day - Bubba day celebrates your brother...or anyone in your family that you've called bubba...or I think it could also celebrate Forest's friend that he shrimped for...lol.  I think it's kind of fun...do you have a 'bubba'?

National Rotisserie Chicken Day -
I know many that love Sam's Club rotisserie chicken, so todays the day...go get and enjoy.


Yell "Fudge" at the Cobras in North America Day - really?  What's this all about?  Has anyone heard of this before?  Apparently yelling "Fudge" at cobras will make them gag and slither away...  This is even printed in a copy of Boys Life from 1993, lol.  So it has to be true, right?

Well, have a great day, and remember, you can't ever be too cautious about snakes, so you might want to run around yelling "Fudge" at all the bushes and places where a cobra might be... 


No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...