Monday, September 19, 2016

Arr! It's Calm Seas today!

Greetings matey!  Today's talk like a pirate day, didn't ya know?  And arr'll be drawlin along as much as ah can, you best be followin the trend and lettin' the regular folks know who's boss!  😊

Yesterday was Cheeseburger day, and the whole ship celebrated!  The crows were gatherin for scraps but there weren't none to be found after the crew finished them off.

It be my youngest crew member's birthday today.  How be it that these young'un's get so old and we're the same? No knowin that, but arrgh if the lad isn't 21! 

Well, best be gettin back to steering the ship - can't trust the scallywags to keep on course. Good luck in yor searchin' for treasure!

1 comment:

clarissa said...

LOL!!!!

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...