Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Happy Wednesday! thanks heavens....

Okay - needed a bright spot in the day at work, and as usual, bring it to you all!!  :)

We needed something to smile about, things are just a little crazy right now.  I think the whole world is a little crazy right now, but ya know...
so - running over to brownilocks site..


Today is National Chocolate day!  so everyone get out there and snarf some chocolate down!  I'm tellin' ya, we need some serious chocolate.  What's you're favorite kind?
It's also...
Kids Take Over The Kitchen Day - this is a good way to get some chocolate going.  What would your kids like to cook?  Have them make dinner!  My kids get to take over the kitchen several times a week - even if they don't want to, lol.  Being an adult is such a pain, right?  

National Peanut Day - this would be my hubbies favorite.  He loves peanuts...especially the kind you eat at baseball games. 


Roald Dahl Day - did you know he turns 100 today??  Wow.  You can just imagine the kind of book he would write for that, lol.  Time to enjoy Matilda tonight.  Do you have a favorite?  My son loves James and the Giant Peach too.  Of course, who could ever forget Gene Wilder's Charlie and The Chocolate Factory movie version??



and last...Scooby-Doo Day - Scooby Dooby Dooo!!  For those of us who grew up watching those Saturday morning cartoons, we all know Scooby, and he's the most amazing dog ever.  Some of the movies they've made are a little lame...but I guess if you need a scooby fix, that's what you can do.  At least go eat a burger in his honor, right? lol  Here's some scenes for nostalgia....


Well...hopefully something made you smile for a moment.  Life's good and it just keeps getting better all the time.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...