Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Day After...

Well, I figured most of us could use a little bit of brightness in the day...last night was a disappointment on many levels, lol, but it is what it is.

So - I thought I'd see what food holiday it was.  Ever heard of scrapple?  I hadn't...it's national Scrapple day.  It's a sort of meat product that's apparently popular back east...I think they can have it, doesn't look very appetizing to me. 

Since that didn't give me anything to cheer over, I figure we can fall back on chocolate and call it good.  But if you really need a chuckle, then Studio C is always there...
For the few of us who have a hard time remembering the right word...



and for those who sympathise with teachers...



but to start out the morning right, we all need snoopy and the Peanuts gang.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...