Wednesday, November 30, 2016

It's Wednesday...and baby it's cold outside!

But it's also gorgeous.  I can't believe it's the end of the month already.  :)

But we leave behind thankfullness and head onto precursor to all the commercial insanity.  I thought we could take a moment to be grateful for all that has gone on...especially to add the thought for today --

Stay Home Because You're Well Day!!  Did you know that was a thing?  I wonder if we could convince our supervisors, lol.

It's also National Mousse Day - which is my hubby's favorite thing.  What's your favorite flavor?  Have you ever tried the lemon?  MMmmmmm 




Anyway - hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and enjoyed time with family.  Now we get to look forward to the craziness that used to be Christmas, lol.  I think the focus has gotten too much on the whole buying thing.  But that's probably the scrooge in me.  😊

To help get you in the holiday mood, here's a clip from one of our favorite holiday movies.  Got to love Michael Caine!



have a great day!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...