Tuesday, November 01, 2016

NANOWRIMO Is Back!! And New grandchild...

Well...for all of you who are clueless, lol  today marks the beginning of Nanowrimo, or in other words...


Yee haw!!  Tine to get those fingers moving and those keyboards burning up.  Word count is the item of the day, people.  Word count!!!  For the next 30 days you will eat, sleep, write!  (well...some of us will work...lol)

And, interestingly enough...today is also
 National Authors' Day - which is a great day to have it on...and since I'm an Author, it counts!! 
  and...
National Family Literacy Day - which I guess is an enouragement to read, right?  And my family all reads (except youngest son is not a big reader...sigh.).  And most of them write...so we're all pretty anti social this month.  :)

And for those of you who focus on food (like me...and most of us)
November 1: National Bison Day November 1: National Deep Fried Clams Day

Read more at: http://www.thenibble.com/fun/more/facts/holidays-november.asp

November 1: National Bison Day November 1: National Deep Fried Clams Day

Read more at: http://www.thenibble.com/fun/more/facts/holidays-november.asp
It's National Bison Day - Hm...I have some bison my brother gave me after his hunting trip last year.  Perhaps we'll pull it out of the freezer and cook it up.  :)  If you've never had bison, it really is good.


And National Deep Fried Clams Day - Personally, I love clams!!  I love clam chowder, fried clams...sigh.  Wonder how I can get some of those today...  my son-in-law was telling me that my granddaughters like oysters.  Really???  Ugh...  Don't know where that came from...but it wasn't from Grandma!

And have I mentioned yet that I have a new grandbaby??  (where are my priorities!!??) a baby boy!!  Our first grandson, and he's a doll!!  :)



He was quite the howler...but has calmed down a bit when he's fed.  My daughter is discovering that boys are much more hungrier than girls!!    I'll try and post a better photo later...he's getting cuter every day.

Well - have a great first day of November!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...