Thursday, December 15, 2016

Cat Herding day!

okay - in case you have nothing totally to do today, and need something to make you laugh...this is good.  :)





I was hoping there would be something else besides this commercial, but there isn't besides IKEA trying to say their store is comfy enough for cats to make themselves at home...lol  Which we all don't believe...you've been there right?  And gotten lost???

Anyway...
it's also National Cupcake day - which I don't find that exciting because I don't really like cupcakes.  Give me a piece of cake you eat with a fork!  I mean...cupcakes seem to come in three or four varieties...  either too much frosting...


I mean really....  Hard to get your mouth around that.  At least it's chocolate...lol

Or they're not enough... 
and perhaps they are saying the
cupcake speaks for itself...
Who knows.

 Or sometimes they are dry!! 
I don't know that this looks dry, but it was one of the only pictures I could find without frosting, lol. 

Anyway -
have a great day and try to enjoy.  There's lots of chocolate available this time of year...

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...