Thursday, December 01, 2016

Christmas Day of Service 1

Well...I had so many plans for today - and then I got sick.  I tell ya...sometimes your body has it in for you, know what I mean?  At least it waited till I got Nano out of the way...

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, the church has this great program starting today...  Christmas Light of the World - 25 days of service.

I had hoped to do something amazing, and it's not going to happen.  But at least I can share it with the world - well, the small part of the world that reads my posts once in a while, lol.

https://www.mormon.org/christmas/in-25-ways-over-25-days/jesus-lifted-others-burdens

I hope you are able to lift someone's burden today and make it lighter. For those living in Tennessee, perhaps you can help those who have lost their homes in the fires.

For those in Utah, perhaps you can help the homeless feel warmer in someway.

Whatever your situation, it's time to honor the Savior by helping others.  It's what he would love for you to do.

What's your plan for today?

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...