Thursday, January 05, 2017

Whipped Cream...hot chocolate...what's not to like?


Image may contain: food

okay - so it's cold in my neck of the woods...it was like less than 10 degrees this morning as my poor hubby is out shoveling the little snow we got (grumble grumble...what's up with that??  I wanted a foot!!  My daughter would rather not, lol).   But, such is life.

So - best way to celebrate, is National Whipped topping day!  and what goes really good on a cold winter day??  Hot chocolate!  With whipped cream...sigh.  curl up in front of the fire, hold a nice hot mug in your hands...it's all good.  :)

Have a great one!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...