Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Movies you should see!!

I don't often talk about movies - I see lots of them at home so we don't always go out to see them.  Most of the time I figure it's not worth the larger ticket price, you know?  And we have a dollar theater close by that if we REALLY want to see it in the theater, we'll wait till it comes there.   ONce in a while I'll get a wild hair and decide I want to see something in the regular theater.  That weekend I spend with my hubby out of town was one such weekend.  and I really wanted to see this movie... I meant to blog about one of these movies right after my hubby and I went to see it, but didn't have the time.  I mean, I have so many things I'm doing right now...sigh.
Anyway - Hidden Figures!!  You need to see this!  It's awesome!
I love these actresses, and I have always loved Kevin Cosner...so win win. Another movie about that time period that so many of our time have no idea. Check it out, you won't regret it!!  We can't wait till it comes out on DVD.  

The other one is Beauty and the Beast.  sigh.

  Yes, we gave in and went to go see it on $5 night.  It was really good!  I'm not sure I want to take my granddaughter to it...I'm not sure how much of the homosexuality she'll pick up on.  It wasn't too in your face, but on the other hand, it kind of was.  It didn't spoil the movie for me, so you decide.  The singing. was. Amazing. I felt like it was at a performance and wanted to clap.  And to think Emma Watson can sing!? I don't think I realized how well Emma Thompson could sing either.  sigh.  It was wonderful.
So...there you go, two movies at least that you can enjoy.  :)

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...