Monday, September 25, 2017

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend.  It was kind of a mixed bag for us... ended up babysitting grandkids on Sunday, and that was fun.  😊  My hubby has been twisting balloons for about a month or so now and made them butterfly heads with glow sticks in the antenna.  It was hilarious.  My younger granddaughter got scared after a while, and didn't like being in the dark hallway... my oldest granddaughter wasn't helping, she kept chasing her with her own hat on, pretending to be a monster...  sigh.  Got to love siblings...


My hubby also had a killer idea for rice krispy treats.  We like to make the peanut butter version, and he suggested that we try making them with fudge on top instead of frosting...  wow, sooo good!!  oh boy...


So - anyway, some fun things for the day - remember, I get most my info from Brownielocks.com, check it out...  :)

Family Day -  Most of the people I know do not have a problem with putting family in their day.  My home we have dinner together most the time...it's getting crazier now that they are all adults and some work nights.  Sunday's are our biggest family day...  So, if you can, have fun with your family today!  Remember to tell them you love them.  😊

Math Story Telling Day - these were my most hated version of math problems when I was in school.  I rarely got them right...  :-/

National One-Hit Wonder Day - Everyone has their favorite one-hit wonder.  What's yours?  I think I have more than one, but one that sticks out is Spirit in the Sky.  Our 6th grade (I think, might have been 5th...) sang it for music class.  It was that and the hammer song.  Ever hear of it?  I never thought it was a one-hit wonder...


National Tune-up Day - If your car needs it, this helps extend the life of every car.  It's something I never do, lol.  No wonder my car is making funny noises...  ðŸ˜’

National Lobster Day - For those of you who can afford it... (can any of you??)  Celebrate the day!  Go to Red Lobster for dinner, or do like the blogger in Julie and Julia and do your own lobster dinner.  (Lobster killer...)  don't think so in our home... lol


Hope you have an awesome day!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...