Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Almost there...

Hi again! I know...two days in a row, you're probably shocked.  And both short entries!  Hey...that's how I work, sometimes, lol.
So...besides the fact that we are having GORGEOUS weather today, there is only one thing I want to share today...

It's National Gingerbread day!  I figured that's good...it gets a head start on the Christmas season and the whole gingerbread house thing.  Do you do the gingerbread house?  Have you ever made it from scratch?  Well, today would be a good day to try.
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

And...just because...I have to leave you with studio C...  Hope you're more grateful than Adam is for family and girlfriend, lol





No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...