Thursday, November 30, 2017

Happy last day of November...and Nano is over!

And time to be starting in on the Christmas season.  I know many of you have started that already...some the day after Thanksgiving, some before then, but we're a little slower at my house.  I've got the boxes brought down from the attic, but haven't put anything out yet. 
I had to restart my phone because it was just not doing a ringtone.  Like probably most of you, I have limited space, so I'm always having to delete stuff.  I tried Zedge for ringtones and wallpaper, but it was wiggin out, so I had to uninstall it.  That made my ring tones even stranger...sigh.
So I restarted my phone so I could get the ring tones working.  Thing is, the new app, MyTinyPhone is making my phone blip out when I'm trying to change the wallpaper now.  UGH!!  Can I say how frustrating stupid cell phones are???
Anyone want to say an AMEN?  lol

Anyway - it's a gorgeous day, and we're looking at a wonderful Christmas Season.  This Sunday is the first presidencies Christmas devotional, I hope you all tune in and watch, it's always a wonderful evening.  Wednesday we're making candy...always good for chaos, and then next Saturday we're having our white elephant party.
So...it's jump in head first to holidays!
I'm not sure I'm ready for it, but you know, don't always have a choice.  I don't know if anyone is coming to the party...so may have lots of food for no one.  :)

 I finished Nano yesterday...ahead of schedule and I was kind of lazy with it this year.  I'm thinking I need to set a higher word count next year...50,000 is getting too easy, lol. 

Anyway - there's only one food item mentioned for today at theNibble...
It's National Mouse Day!  We love Mouse at my house...my hubby was the one who introduced it to me.  I think it's heavenly.  My daughter made a yummy lemon one for Thanksgiving...  We'll have to see what we can make up for today.

So...  hope you have an awesome day!



No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...