Thursday, November 02, 2017

Happy Thursday...

It's November... and Thanksgiving is only 4 weeks away...   which means that Christmas is only 8 weeks away, right??  ARGH.

Okay...I'm calm.  October flew...I can't believe how fast it went.  Hope you had a great Halloween.  We don't get trick or treaters because our road has lots of space between houses, and no one likes to drive their kids up and down.  One granddaughter was Darth Vader of the feminine kind...one was Minnie Mouse again, and grandson was a skunk. 
Well...supposed to be a skunk.  Didn't think it looked much like one, lol.   We watched the World Series.  boy, what a tough one!  Those were two very evenly matched teams.  It just had to go to the 7th game, right?  I was rooting for the Dodgers though...part of the Californian left in me, I guess.

Only a couple of things to share today -

Cookie Monster Birthday: everyone likes to celebrate cookie monsters bday...that means cookies!  And we all love cookies, right? especially sugar cookies from Kneaders...  just saying.  Here is one of our favorite clips from Studio C...


 
National Men Make Dinner Day - and this is always good for exploiting - er ah, celebrating.  My daughter was fortunate in that she married a man who likes to cook.  My hubby is a great cook too, but I think we're going out to dinner tonight, so that's taken care of, lol.  Be sure and text your husband before he gets home, he'll probably pick something up so at least you won't have to cook!!

National Deviled Egg Day -  my son will be thrilled when he hears this.  He loves deviled eggs.  Those are practically his favorite food in the world.  I like them and all, but I can also live without them.  He loves Easter because we always have a plate of deviled eggs.  He is happy when someone brings them for any family gathering.  They almost have to bring a plate just for him because he'll eat all of them if we don't remind him that others are gonna want some...

Well...  have a great day and enjoy the weather - it's gorgeous. 

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...