Friday, November 10, 2017

Hello my Friends!

It's Friday!  It's been a crazy week...I don't know where it's gone, other than to say, you know it's NANOWRIMO, right??  so...nuf said, lol.  I'm not doing too bad, at 17,000 words, and it's the 10th...so on track.  :)

I've been counting my blessings this morning...sometimes it just amazes me how very BLESSED I am.  I am reasonably healthy, have an amazing husband who loves me, we have healthy children who currently all have jobs!!  lol.  We have a home that keeps us warm and dry, running water, electricity, food and jobs.  There are many in the world that can't say they have half as much.  There are many in California and Texas right now who can't say that (I'm sooo sorry!!).  It just amazes me that I have so much.  I keep wondering why?  You know how you hear about people that want to know why when they have trials in their lives?  They want to know why they've been 'cursed' or such.
I wonder why I'm so very blessed.  What did I do to deserve it??  I just keep hoping that I can keep deserving it...
So...in order to spread the happiness of the day, you need to dance!!!  there isn't really anything real exciting to comment on in 'national holiday' stuff, so I figured it was Friday.  That's good enough reason. 
So...here are some fun songs to watch and dance to.  If you've read my blog before, you'll recognize ALL of them, lol because I keep posting them.  What can I say?  I like to dance!  :)

This one by Alex Boye - is fun.  He did a new one with the kids at Southern Virginia University.  It's way fun...a cover of Believer by Imagine Dragon...
 
It's not really a dancing song, but it's fun.

Here's one that always gets me movin'


But no dance day is complete without some real movers...
Happy is my theme song, so to speak, lol.


and I think most everyone has heard this one...


and this one always gets my family dancing, lol








This one is a favorite from the movie Three Men and a Little Lady...  the video isn't from the movie, but the song is the end credits.  I love it.


got to have Piano Guys...




And last... (cause we do need to get some work done today...)  a couple of my hubby's favorite songs.






Because you always need a little peanuts in your day.  😊
Have a great day and weekend!


No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...