Monday, December 11, 2017

Happy Monday

Hopefully you had a great weekend.  Ours was busy and crazy and fun.  I love Christmas parties...and even when people don't attend it can be fun.  :)

We spent most of the day Saturday getting ready for the above mentioned party.  It felt similar to National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, lol.  But, I didn't want to share that clip, so I thought this one would be fun.  Got to love Piano Guys...


Noodle Ring Day - Never heard of this.  You might have heard of Kugel?  This is the noodle variety...made in a ring.  Have you had it?  Here's the story behind it...  I think the savory one sounds good - not sure about a cold noodle desert.  I like my custard regular, lol.   Some of the chicken ones sound good...

Kaleidoscope Day - I guess there is a small debate as to if the Kaleidoscope came from Japan or was invented by Dr. Brewster in Scotland first.  Apparently they appeared at relatively close times.  I'm not sure where the celebration comes from...I can't find any mention of anything other than there are days at creative centers where you can go and create one.  I think they're fun - and I've heard they're called a philosophical toy.  I remember them being a childs toy, but I guess there are all sorts available, and some are pretty fancy.  Did you have one when you were a kid?

Today's suggestion for Light the World is I was a stranger and ye took me in...

There are so many strangers in our lives...that we can show love and compassion to.  I hope you find a way to help others today.

Well...Have a great Monday!  Only 14 days left...

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...